Monday, December 10, 2012

First Letter

Day 1.  I think that my biggest revelation today is the fact that I lack confidence.  I feel like I know the doctrine that I will be teaching, but I am so overwhelmed with everything that has occurred in the last 24 hours.

Last night, I was still packing, then I couldn't sleep well, then before I knew it I was on a plane, somehow on first class, and hurled into this place where people started yammering off in a language that I have no idea how to understand.

It's awesome!

Besides the part where I was thrown into a whole new world, which is already something that I've gotten used to in previous years, it's great.  I'm paired with Elder Christensen from Preston, Idaho.

So to sum it up, I feel like someone has taken my brain, scrambled, fried, overcooked, blended with some humility, and finished it off with a bit of excellence on top.  And it tastes fantastically tiring.

Well, I hope to hear from you soon.  Tell me how you all are doing since my departure.  I'll be able to check my email Tuesday, but if you send through dearelder.com (MTC box #220), then I'll get it the next day or that day.

Love you all dearly,

Sean :)

No comments:

Post a Comment