Sunday, November 17, 2013

November 11, 2013: Teaching Bruna and Dimitri, learning some sign language, and got transferred again!

Nov 11, 2013

What miracles did you witness this week?

We passed by Bruna and Dimitry, and they wanted to hear more about the gospel, and they went to church again. They are ex Buddhist and atheist, and they are very smart. Very very smart :)

What made you mad this week?

Hmmm, not sure. Little things when you don't get that much sleep seem to put me on edge sometimes

What made you happy?

Helping Bruna and Dimitry and finding some really cool people that will go to church.

How is your luggage holding up?

Its small. I have 2 suitcases, and one duffel bag that was really cheap and is dying. I might leave something here.

Did you learn anything new this week?

There was a guy in our ward that does sign language. Old funny man. I started trying to talk to him, and he taught me some things that I could say, so next time that I talk to someone, I can do it in signs. (Still don't know barely anything, but I can say a few basic church vocab.)

What skills that you possess do you find most useful on your mission?

Being excited is the best, smiling helps find the best people that are ready to hear the gospel, and to attract others. I found you have to talk to everyone and you will find the one sheep that still needs a Sheppard.

So it was a good week. We worked with a few people, including Sarah, Bruna, Dimitri and Ana Paula. It was a good week; though it was a really, really long week. The best part though was the fact that we were really blessed in various ways, in the fact that we now have desks and the fact that we had some really awesome people go to church this week.

The other news is I was transferred to Ourinhos to be with Elder Christensen, (not the same one, and in the same zone as I am)

That’s all I got, but I'm out of time, everyone write me soon!

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment