Sunday, April 20, 2014

Conference and learning to make leather scripture covers.

April 7, 2014

How did you enjoy conference?

Unfortunately I was too stressed to enjoy it yet. But I will download and listen to it on the phone ( I got a memory card to put in it :P )

Did you have any investigators show up?

6!

Did you watch in Portuguese or English?

Portuguese

What talks did you get the most out of?

Bednar, but I don't remember what. It’s all written down :P

Any themes that stood out to you?

Obedience!

So short answers, but I'm going as fast as I can here. This week we focused on getting people to conference, and we had some really good success in getting people there. Some are possibilities for this week, and some are longer run (like our 2 rapper friends Ricardo and Raphael) and we are really working hard to get them all there someday! I am starting to see some challenges that we will have to overcome, but seem steadily easier and easier as we get closer to the end.

Anyway that’s all the time I have for now. I loved conference, and today we will be learning how to make leather scripture covers (A skill I will take with me to the states :P )

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment