Sunday, April 20, 2014

"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"



March 24, 2014

How much longer will you be with your current companion?

At least 5 more weeks, then after that...

What things do you think you have effectively taught him?

We have been really good about inviting people, to do things. There are still many things that we can get better at that will help people. I think one thing we are trying to work on a lot is having more charity for people. Love and all of that. I think that will help us out a bit.

What has he taught you?

Just keep positive and focused. Sometimes I tend to get really unfocused, and I think I could do better with that.

What do you do when you get really tired and it's hard to keep going?

Well I sat in my couch this morning and I decided not to fight and actually did exercises. Then I had diariah this morning after :P blessings of the mission...

Funny stories this week.

1. We had a guy tell us that he wants to go to the moon. I asked him if it was good there. He said to me they say it is...

2. Bar full of men. Not one woman. Music of “Girls Just Wants to Have Fun” blaring. (This world needs help).

Anyway we didn't have very much success this week, but we had a very good potential come to church and we will pass by him tomorrow after the conference. Wish us luck.

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment