Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sundays are the toughest day of the week!

January 20

So this week was a long, long week. It seems like every day I was more and more tired. Though, the last day is always the hardest. We wake up earlier, we have more work and we are rushed for the next 6 hours, Sunday is definitely not a day of rest for a missionary.

I think the most disappointing thing for me here in the mission is when I work hard all week, we have good results and good potential investigators, and on the last day, everything falls and nobody comes to church.

That wasn't this week.

A woman and her husband and 2 kids came to church this week, of all of the people we talked to. We had some good success with them, and we will have to try really hard to baptize them.

The biggest issue with them is we have to help them to receive a response while having to help them get married, seeing as they have been living together the last 14 years. So, this will be a great thing if it all works out. I just don't know if I will be here to finish the marriage or not. We kind of have to just try. The problem though is they don't have money, so I think me and my faithful companion will team up with some members of the ward and try and help them pay for the marriage license. That way it’s not really expensive for us.

Other than that, we have some really cool people to work with; a guy in a wheelchair that already went to church and his wife, and another man and his family (0rlando)

We’ll work with them a little and see what we can do. We will try to work miracles this week!!!

Working wonders!

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment