Monday, September 29, 2014

A smile goes a long way and goodbye Elder Zabala.

September 22, 2014

Did you feel any angels stepping in and helping you this week?

This week they were there, but I didn't recognize it this week. maybe once, there are times that I help someone without even knowing that I'm doing it. For example, I like to joke a lot, and I didn't know what was going on, but I made one of my sisters laugh when she was sad, even though I didn't know anything was wrong. that was something that was significant yesterday, being inspired to know what to say or do.

Did you find some new people to teach?

More or less, we are teaching in a really poor government home area.

What was most significant thing you did for yourself this week?
Not sure

What was the most significant thing you did for someone else this week.

See above

What do you find helps keep a smile on your face throughout the day?

I won't lie, sometimes the fact that I am almost home makes me smile, and others makes me really nervous. it just depends on the day.

Well this week Elder Zabala was transferred to Porto Meira, the other side of the city, so we will see each other a little less. It was great working with him. It's been 9 months together with him :P

Other than that, we baptized this week, a teenager with the age of 17, that has been going to church for 3 months now. We were able to teach him and baptize him on Thursday :)

Miracles!

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment