Monday, September 29, 2014

Water trouble, baptism and PIZZA!

July 28, 2014

So there was a similar theme in my week, all week. That theme was water.

Monday- our water exploded.

So the pictures I sent show the tank of water that filters everything that goes down the drain, so the rest of the drain doesn't get clogged. well it got filled, and there was no way to pull it out because it was covered in fat and grease and eveything that's nasty, and the handle was broken, so I got down to digging, and digging and digging. That was the nastiest thing I have done in a long time. In the end, it's all clean now.




Tuesday, still was cleaning it out, and started to rain

Wednesday, still rained

Thursday, Rained

Friday, baptism of the other elders, Elder Zabala and Morocho

Saturday, baptismal interview.

Sunday, baptism! I GOT WET! that was awesome.

We baptized a kid that has been going to church for a month, so it was kind of nice to see him there in the water.

Well here's something crazy. Here in this area, we have been finding tons of pizza. like crazy amounts of pizzerias here, I think we have about 20 in our areas together, maybe more or less! It's awesome!

The other cool thing, we have alfajore here in our area! I haven't found it yet, but I have been getting hints about where to look! I'm super excited for that!

Other than that, nothing really new, just the fact that we will move to a new house this week in a condo, that will be really small but mildly fantastic :P

Miss you all write soon!

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment