Monday, September 29, 2014

What a typical day is like.

August 25, 2014

Our schedule is: 

Get up at 6:29 (some days it's really hard to wake up from the prayer after, that's why I set an alarm).
The thing that helps me stay awake and motivated to do exercises is if I make my bed, if not, it's all downhill.

Then we leave after 10:30 a.m.

We come back 9-9:30 at night.

Sleep 10:30 p.m. every night.

That's basically our schedule, we wake up, work and sleep. If I get home and go into a coma for the first week, I hope you understand why :P

Well the other news, I'm with Elder Helms one more time, here in Itaipu A, Elder Zabala will be here still, and I'm still the District leader here. I get 2 new missionaries here, one in Medianeira, and one in our own home, Elder Morocho will leave, and will come Elder Martinez! (another American! We're gonna all speak Spanish! Yay!)

Anyway, that's all I've got to say, not a really eventful week.

Miss you all! write soon!

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment