Monday, September 29, 2014

Birthday, great divisions, and celebrating Independence Day.

July 7, 2014

Well thanks for the birthday wishes, and the letters and everything, it was great reading them! I will print them off here today to read them again!

As for the news here, this week started out really stressful and ended stressful.

But the middle was great!

Let me explain.

So in the first part of the week, I was really stressed out with my companion because he stopped wanting to talk to me. I didn't know what to do and so I tried to give him some space while I did divisions with other missionarys (the division was because of the other missionarys, not him.)

(Side story, Elder Zabala, the other missionary in my district that has been here forever as well, fell in a hole and got 12 stitches. it was bad.)

So, I did a division with his companion and we worked quite a bit, found a few people that we were going to bring to church, and some of them didn't (all). Elder Gomez is great, but I don't understand him so much. He's from Chile, and he doesn't speak really well yet. but he will get over that after time.

Next, we worked again, me and Elder Maldonado, and did a division the next day, this time it was my time to learn! I went with guess who?

ELDER POORE!!!

(For those of you who don't know, Elder Poore is from Rigby, Idaho, and was in the MTC with me for 9 weeks, and then went to Iowa for his temp mission and then came here with me. He will go home with me and all, and he is my zone leader).

So we did the division, and I don't know what the other elder did, Elder Rosa, but Elder Maldonado is better now. me and Elder Poore went to ala 2 and we did another division, me with Elder Morocho, a 4 foot 6 missionary that is from Peru that I also don't understand. He got here with Elder Monk. That was a good day too.

But that night, I went with Elder Poore, and we ate pizza and the next morning gave the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag of the states, and sang some national anthems and such. it was really cool. Did some good work there as well

The last couple of days were great, but I'm still stressed out cause I want to baptize. That's the only thing I want to do for my birthday :P

This week will be good too because we have conference, my birthday and transfers.

Anyway, that was my week, now to get my birthday package and to have a party!

Miss ya'll!

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment