Monday, September 29, 2014

World Cup Week.

June 16, 2014

Are any of the elders you work with fotball (soccer) fans?

Of Argentina yes. we have one brazilian that is a fan of brazil, but the rest are all from argentina and chile.

Will it be difficult to get any work done this week?

Just a bit, during the week no, but on Tuesday this week and Monday next, it will be a bit harder.

Who are you teaching now?

Nobody. we had a bad week, and so that means that we start over and do everything again. We have to find, teach and bring them to church, which is a long, week-long process, and if we do it right, we will come out on top.

Any specific stories this week where you felt the spirit guiding you in your efforts?

of course, but I'm blanking this moment. nothing specific.

I wish that I had more to say, though I have one thing that I liked about this week:

Wednesday we had a training for the leaders, aka, lz, e ld. it was a really cool experience, because i learned a bit more about my job, and how to work a bit better. There was some really spiritual moments there and I really enjoyed it! I hope that I get to go again. the rest of the week was hard for me.

Love you all and I keep you in my prayers!



Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment