Monday, September 29, 2014

Starting to think about home.

September 8, 2014

How goes the Lord's work this week?

It goes well, though we had a bit of a stop this week.

Are you getting along any better with the ward council?

mmmm

Is your companion a hard worker?
Yeah, He's awesome!

How much do you think you are walking in this area?

No idea at all.

What is your favorite P-day activity (besides sleep).

Drink terere.

What type of foods do you miss the most from home? 

Mexican food! Tacos!

How often to you have to cook for yourselves in this area?

Pretty often, every other day.

What would you suggest we do to help a family that is on the verge of inactivity?

Invite them to your house for family home evening. Do something, the best way to transmit a message of love is to do something. Barbecue!

Wow, the time just flies. I'm on the verge of going home, more or less and I start to think more and more about home. its a really sad thought sometimes, but also a really cool thought.

But, I have to say this is one of the most meaningful things I have ever done in my life, or will do. I have changed my attitude so much because I have been here. Though sometimes I feel more impatient then I was before.

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment