Monday, September 29, 2014

Frustration and the Rubix Cube.

June 23, 2014

Well, this week went a little like this:

Frustration, frustration and happiness.

I don't even know what to say right now, its really annoying. Basically, we brought 3 people to church, and we are moving along really slowly. That's really all I want to say this week.

I guess I will include one funny story. We have a guy that we teach, he sells oranges. (a lot of oranges too). We brought him to church on the condition that we would go to his church. So we went, and found that they sing a lot, they have a live band, and they have a lot of people that go there. The best part, they have a trombonist! (2 actuallly if you count the director) I got to talk to them and meet a guy that plays sax as well, that was really cool. The saxophonist will go to church with us this week!

And, I learned how to do a rubix cube. in 3 minutes.

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment