Monday, September 29, 2014

Ten things I've learned over the last 21 years!

June 30, 2014

Ten things I've learned in my 21 years on the Earth:

1. theres always just a little more that you can do.

2. Just put in a little elbow grease, and it will work out.

3. There is not such a thing as too much dancing.

4. Make a plan.

5. Make a plan b, c and z as well.

6. Think about others, but make up your own mind.

7. The coolest things are really cheap.

8. A week without exercise makes one weak.

9. Making your bed makes a difference.

10. Don't worry about how your food looks, it all goes to the same place.

Well, I won't say that the week got better, but at least I have some things to share.

1st off, I did 2 divisions, had a great experience and missed my area. When I got back, things were going well for a bit, and now they just all blew out the door. Because of that, we only had 1 person at church this week, and still no baptisms.

2nd, I burned bread, and the house still smells like burnt bread after 4 days...

But the best part, the ex wife of one of our baptisms was baptized this week by some other elders. it was awesome! I did the interview.

About the interview, it went really well, it was inspired, it was something that I really felt the spirit and the desire the woman had to follow Christ. she had a really cool story. Apparently, I already had invited her to church twice, and then she went in a different place. she went 3 times there before the missionaries went to her house. They taught her, she received a response and made the decision to be baptized. now her friend will also be baptized on Friday. it was really cool to talk to her about her daughters!

Anyway, that's about all I have to say, just a few questions that my Mom had about the church we attended last week,

1st I felt welcome, but it was weird, I just don't feel comfortable there. its different than what I am used to.

2nd. I missed the trombone a ton. I almost grabbed one to play it.

Anyway, I have maybe 2 more weeks here, we'll see what happens here.

Miss ya'll!

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment